Bowen is for everybody & every body is better with Bowen!
Bowen Therapy is a gentle form of bodywork that supports the body’s innate healing ability to maintain wellness and a relaxed, balanced body. Precise moves are made on the body, focused at specific locations, to influence the musculoskeletal structures, fascia, nerves and organs of the body. It is through this integrated approach that Bowen Therapy is able to assist with a wide range of conditions from acute pain to chronic conditions. It is so gentle that it is suited to people of all ages and all conditions, even well-beings can benefit from the restorative effects of a Bowen Therapy treatment.
Depending on the individuals’ capacity to heal, desired results may be achieved after only a couple of sessions. Bowen is not just about instantly feeling better, but targeted on healing better for the long-term result.
Signatures of Bowtech Bowen Therapy are the use of this method exclusively during treatment and the pause, which provides time for the body to adjust and respond to each specific stage of the treatment.
Bowen therapy may help with –
- The usual suspects – back pain, sciatica, frozen shoulder, stiff neck, headache, sore knee/ankle/foot
- Musculoskeletal concerns – OOS/RSI, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, postural concerns, abnormal gait, sporting injuries, groin pain
- Digestive & urinary tract conditions – indigestion, IBS, constipation, LBL, TMJ conditions
- Respiratory conditions – asthma, hay fever, sinusitis, ear ache
- Autoimmune, chronic & systemic conditions – chronic fatigue, lupus, fibromyalgia, MS, parkinson’s, arthritis, allergies, adrenal exhaustion, migraine, sleep issues
- Reproductive matters – menstrual or hormonal concerns, fertility, pregnancy, menopause, postnatal depression
- Mental health – stress, anxiety, depression, grief
- Our little ones – reflux, colic, difficulty feeding, birthing complications, bedwetting, behavioral or developmental concerns
Are you ready to hit the reset button?